First Aid Kit
Having a first aid kit for your pets is simply a really good insurance policy. No first aid kit can prepare you for every issue that your pet may get into, but it can help you sleep a bit easier knowing that you have the basic and most likely issues well in hand.
The point of such a kit is to stabilize your pet so you can get to a veterinarian for further followup. This is NOT meant to replace proper verterinary care. I can't stress enough that if your pet is in distress, you need to get them to your veterinarian right away.
This kit contains:
- (10) cotton balls - medium size
- (10) gauze pads - 2 inch by 2 inch, 4 ply
- (10) gauze pads - 4 inch by 4 inch, 12 ply
- (20) cotton tipped applicators - 6 inch
- (4) Neosporin packets
- (6) iodine prep pads
- (1) Bag Balm 1 ounce
- (1) Vaseline 1.75 ounce
- (2) syringe - subcutaneous needle - 1cc
- (1) syringe - straight tip - 10cc
- (1) syringe - curved tip - 12 cc
- (1) syringe - flushing/feeding tip - 30cc
- (1) nursing kit - 2 ounce
- (1) milk replacer powder - 3/4 ounce
- (6) wooden splints/tongue depressors
- (1) flexible cohesive bandage - 2 inch roll
- (1) bandage scissors
- (1) tweezers
- (1) styptic powder .5 ounce
- (1) Benebac mini tube
- (1) ear wipes - 25 count
- (1) eye wipes - 25 count
- (1) pet emergency first aid book
- (1) First Aid Kit Box - lockable, 12.5 x 7 x 5 inches.
All for less than if you bought each of these items separately! A more than $86 regular retail value.
A fantastic start to your first aid kit with room left for you to add those items that you may need. Don't forget to include your vet's number and address in your kit!
Other items you may want to add:
- headlamp and batteries
- pet carrier
- Critical Care
All items sold separately unless otherwise noted
in description above.